Re: again with lyx/latex

Thamer Mahmoud writes:
 > Munzir Taha writes:
 >  >I feel as if this has changed during the project life cycle but
 >  > they forgot to mention it ;)
 >  >
 > Perhaps this and other restrictions have been removed recently. If so,
 > such a clause in the FAQ need to be removed as well.

A license switch did happen. Here is the changelog entry:

arabtex (3.11-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * Update copyright file to indicate that the use restrictions
    have been removed.  License is now free.
  * Change section to 'tex' so that arabtex can be moved to main.

-- Clint Adams <schizo at debian dot org>  Sun,  8 Feb 2004 01:16:22 -0500

I have filed a bug with debian for the old FAQ. Sorry for the
confusion and thanks to Klaus Lagally for the new license ;-)

Salaam,
Thamer Mahmoud