Re: again with lyx/latex

Munzir Taha writes:
 > On Yaum al-Ithnain 22 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 7:04 pm, Yousef Raffah wrote:
 >
 > > I have read on different web sites including the Arabic LyX HowTo on the
 > > documentation page about ArabTex, now is it required to have it in order
 > > for me to write documents/books or whatsoever in Arabic?
 >
 > Yes.

But it's non free. From the arabtex.faq:

  [ArabTeX] is free for scientific and strictly private, noncommercial
  use. For commercial purposes you need a license agreement; inquire
  at the author's address.

I have absolutely NO reason to assume otherwise, but the copyright
notice on the debian package does not mention this condition for some
reason :-\

In any case, the vrms package rocks :-)

--
Regards,