[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Arabic language flag representation?
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Arabic language flag representation?
- From: Lederer Guillaume <guillaume at claroline dot net>
- Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:19:50 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6 (X11/20050727)
I sent a mail here about one month ago concerning the possible
translation of our learning management system Claroline.
We received answers and now about 95% of the job for translating the
software is now done thanks to the arabeyes community and also the great
help from http://www.paramaja.com.
We really appreciated that help and in the name of our project, I want
to thanks the arabeyes community for that (as soon as the release is
done, I will send more info concerning this!)
We know have or more "cultural" problem to solve in which some people of
this list might help us here :
Which flag (gif little image) could we use to represent the arabic
language in the best way? We saw the following discussion in KDE which
was critized by arabeyes :
then if anyone of you has a good suggestion for us, don't hesitate to
For the Claroline project.