Re: Fwd: Verbs (Arabic Conjugator a GO!!!)

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> So, are you ready to import the files ? ;)
>
> Since you'll be the project's maintainer, you'll have the responsability of
> respecting that condition ;) ie: Add that to the project's page, README file
> etc etc etc.
>
> Let me know when you're ready,

I'm ready when you are! I have the code, minus the database files. But thats ok
for now. Ossama Al-Assiry modified the code a teensy bit to make it Linux
compliant (but no confirmation that it is so) and generated a makefile and
various other stuff that made the project look Linuxish. For better or worse,
I've decided to drop most of those files (sorry Ossama) except for the GPL and
the readme and the non-code stuff. Its waaaaay too early for that other stuff.

There are only 5 files of code. I can add them to CVS myself. Just tell me
where you want them added.

Abdulaziz,