Re: my shell commands giude is ready

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Andrea Benazzo <dolphin at slacky dot it> wrote:
[...]
> >   http://www.thephoenix.altervista.org
[...]

Looks like something we could use. In fact I will go
as far as saying this looks like something we _need_.
We have to get the ball rolling on a project for
translating docs and howtos instead of just desktops
and programs. Thank you for your help :)

http://www.thephoenix.altervista.org/linux/commands.pdf

> right ?
>
> Actually if/when its translated it will be something
> that would be nice
> to host in our documentation section along with the
> english original given
> you are OK with that (the format might need to
> change, but I meant content
> for now).  I'll talk to the other to see how to
> proceed.
[...]

Nadim, I'll be happy to do the translating, but first
I need to know if there will be any editing (will you
make changes/additions/corrections). I can only
provide you with a raw translation source on HTML. I'm
not really familiar with this new format we're using.

Abdulaziz,