Re: Concerning 'Arabic Conjugator'

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> The author is Dr. Chafiq Mokbel, from the University
> of Balamand, Lebanon. I talked with him the last few
> days and he has every intention to make the project
> public domain.

So the code still isn't ?  Want license will this be under btw ?

> I'll keep reading the source code until I get my head
> around it, but I'll post it here and see if anyone cares
> to take a look.

Please don't - toooo late :-)  If the code is not under some open
source license we really don't care to look at it.  Once GPL or
similar it adopted, Youcef will be your contact point on the code
and on importing it to Arabeyes CVS (I'm sure they will be some
contact outside the realm of the lists to iron out issues).

Arabeyes has a new policy in which 'core' members rotate ownership
of resolving issues on new projects up until they are imported into
CVS and lucky Youcef (tm) :-) got assigned this project (not sure
what you'll call this project, but "conjugator" seems logical).

So in short, Youcef and yourself will work this out and will ISA
get it into CVS soon (get the open source license resolved ASAP).