Re: version two of the gdm theme

Hey Arafat:

WOW.... nice work man... what did you use to create all these wonderfull graphics ?.

I love it with one exception. Can you make the main graphic more grey to bluish.. since most of hte art for arabbix is blue.

Again... great work.. keet it coming... we are gonna launch art.arabeyes.org soon and we will put all arabic grapnics, themes, wallpapers in there... you can check it out at http://www.arabeyes.org/gallery

Anmar

Arafat Medini wrote:
Salam,

As there wasn't any feedback on the first gdm theme ;) I will suppose
that no one downloaded it.

Anyway, this is the second version it is ximianized, still with only one
selfmade icon. As said if I have the time I'll make the other icons
ready.

grab it here:

http://www.silverpen.de/arabbix.tar.gz

enjoy it! and more then this: DOWNLOAD it ;)

yours
Arafat