Re: Logo/Icon for Bi-Con...

Assalaam O Alaykum!

Previous message had some problems, it might be uncomplet or whatever. I am having some real problems with the mail listing interface at your project site. It may take a few more days to get familiar.  Anyhoooo! I have now uploaded the zip archive at

http://www.geocities.com/dx_iii/Bi-Con.zip

If it doesnt work, use small letters for Bi-Con.zip. The previous server only allows images to be uploaded, no zips. I dont know any other way for uploading zips.

And I still dont know if it works or not. Let me know as usually or differently.

My name...Sorry! I cant use a name for myself.

dx_iii at yahoo dot com

Wassalaam!