Re: Logo/Icon for Bi-Con...

--- DX III <dx_iii at yahoo dot com> wrote:
    ^^^^^^

You might want to consider using your real-name so people
can personify you :-)

> http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=BiCon
>
> Subject: Logo/Icon for Bi-Con

No need for the above 2 lines - they are implied by your post.

> Zip archive: 24 bit RGB PNGs  75x75 @ 100dpi
>
> Zipped are some scaled down samples of the Bi-Con logo/icon. I like
> the one with a cut on the right upper side, its without 3d or shadows.

Where is this zip'ed archive ?  It would be best to post the image
itself and supply the URL (since most will click on a URL and form
an opinion versus downloading something and ...)  Stay away from
attaching anything on this (and all other) mailing-lists.

> The link below is the previous jpg logo/icon in real time dimensions...
>
> http://www.eidmubarak.com/imageboxes/box24/i240472237213.jpg

Cool, this one we've seen and like ;-)

> dx_iii at yahoo dot com
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dx_iii

You might want to include this in a signature, but seems redundant.
A signature is including a

---
URL
Name
etc

At the end of your email.

> Wassalaam!
>
> SHINOBI_III For AQSAA...
>
> END...

Heheh - "END", ok :-)

Do please post a URL to the 75x75 logo - I can't wait to see it.