Re: Quran Applications: getting it certified

> Salamu alikom all,
>     A couple of days ago I contacted some of the departments here in Uae
> regarding getting the Quran application certified; at the end they asked
> me
> to get the application on a CD so that they can inspect it or do whatever
> they need to do.
>     Now I got two names, the first in Abu Dhabi Ibraheem Elhasani and his
> #
> is 02-4083317
> the second is Juma'a El-Lym and he is in Dubai.
>
> I'm woundering if anyone in UAE could give them the application since I
> can't (don't have free time in the mornning).
>
> Regards,
> -Musab
> Mobile # +971 50 367 0624

 That is great!
 So, they are willing to take the time to certify whatever text we provide
them with,
 right?
 THAT IS GREAT, thanks a LOT for that.

 It's too early to make a CD right now, but that means that we can certify
the application
 as a whole once it's rendered usable not only the text so if they can wait
until we can finish
 the text we will be all set then.

--
Mohammed Yousif