Quran Applications: getting it certified

Salamu alikom all,
A couple of days ago I contacted some of the departments here in Uae regarding getting the Quran application certified; at the end they asked me to get the application on a CD so that they can inspect it or do whatever they need to do.
Now I got two names, the first in Abu Dhabi Ibraheem Elhasani and his # is 02-4083317
the second is Juma'a El-Lym and he is in Dubai.

I'm woundering if anyone in UAE could give them the application since I can't (don't have free time in the mornning).

Regards,
-Musab
Mobile # +971 50 367 0624

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday. http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx