Re: getting new members

So next time please write an answer don't let me wait like that...
That's very unprofessional...
It can't be that I help you and come specefically from my free time to
help and then don't get any answer... And then you say oh well I've
changed my priorities, it's your right to do whatever you want BUT it is
your duty to let ppl know what you've decided...
Especially that I wrote you some mails...

hey, i didnt say i dont want to do translation work, i just said i'd prefer to do development...
and i didnt know that you were waiting for my answer... i thought it was clear that i wanted to
participate... and u told me to wait 2 months until GNOME 2.8... right..??

im sorry if i kept u waiting, i just didnt know you were waiting for an answer...
anyway, YES i'd like to help, thats y i contacted u in the first place..

so, we could take this to the private email, or Doc list and you'd give me POs to do...
its your move...

ak...

PS: you're the only one who really helped me here, so thank you and sorry for any trouble...