Re: getting new members

So next time please write an answer don't let me wait like that...
That's very unprofessional...
It can't be that I help you and come specefically from my free time to
help and then don't get any answer... And then you say oh well I've
changed my priorities, it's your right to do whatever you want BUT it is
your duty to let ppl know what you've decided...
Especially that I wrote you some mails...

yours
Arafat