getting new members

Salam,

To be honest isn't the task of getting new members a task for the core
members? we as translators are suffocating in work, I will search for
translators anyway so it's not my problem with the search itself BUT I
mean the core members also have responsabilities... And I am sure it's
more the responsability of the core members to search and do propaganda
for new members then it is ours. I am saying this because I am not
seeing very much coming from our bosses in this regard.

yours
Arafat