Re: arabic wikipedia

Maybe something like that would be very good a website which tracks
ongoing developments and gives idea to other sites, but this is very
vague...
I don't know how something like this will look like...

I became lately I big fan of linux4arab.com i think using this site for
propaganda is a very good idea we can make publicity for wikipedia maybe
or use the poll system something which I'll ask for, etc... maybe this
is A way to go...

yours
Arafat