Re: Arabic Unicode terminal support

on Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:23:20PM +0100, Arafat Medini insinuated:
> Well I think I cannot help but what I wanted to say is WOW and big
> respect for a finnish person interested in Arabic...

:)

American, actually, just Finnish by blood ... and that only half.  I'm
in the field of computational linguistics, and we're dealing with a
lot of Arabic data at work.  I'm also studying the language on the
side.

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu