Re: New beta release of Persian Fonts

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:14, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Roozbeh, I think you misunderstood me - it would take you less time to
> announce this info than it did to write this email (2-3 minutes tops).

Well, I will always take the time to write an email announcement each
time we release things. It's just adding Arabeyes to a list in my
addressbook.

(It will be keeping a check list and thinking about things that will
take time. I'm a single processor old human being. ;))

> If you are unconvinced, continue to mail to 'general' the necessary info.

I will continue to do this then. Thanks a lot.

roozbeh