Re: New beta release of Persian Fonts

--- Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu> wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 21:56, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Could you please do it on the khotot project page ?  I'll add you as
> > a contributor, if you don't mind, and you can simply add news/blurbs
> > there as you see fit (that would also mean you'd have to update the
> > corresponding sf.net upload/download section).
>
> I really cannot do it, too much work for me elsewhere. I would
> appreciate if someone can volunteer to do that. I will put him on the
> annoucement list I will use to announce updates to fonts.

Roozbeh, I think you misunderstood me - it would take you less time to
announce this info than it did to write this email (2-3 minutes tops).

All that is required is that you register (to get a username assigned
to you) and then you simply login to the arabeyes site, click on project,
click on khotot, click on 'add news item', write 2-3 lines, click done.
If you are unconvinced, continue to mail to 'general' the necessary info.