Re: english part of arabic free/open-source font is ugly

Hello Moyyad:

If you are a fonts guy or know of somebody who is willing to work on fonts and has the know how, be my guest. We are in desperate need for some font artist to fix our fonts and add new ones that need cleanup.

Anmar

Moayyad Al-Sadi wrote:
Did any one notice that the english letters in arabic
ar_* kasc_* fonts is very ugly?
I think we could copy past the english part from any
open source/free fonts like sans/serf... to have
perfect font