proposal for inclusion of persian fonts in the khotot project

Salam all,

I tried for at least 3 months now the persian fonts which Roozbah
poornader posted in the site some months ago and they simply ROCK.

These fonts are awesome they sacle down and up and nothing happend, they
render so perfectly that you think this is REAL professional work.

And on top of all of that they are standard conform. I haven't seen
better fonts in any other os maybe tahoma, which was the best font for
rendering Arabic, for me "equals" them now and I underline ther tem
EQUALS.

So I want to ask you to ask Roozbah to get these fonts into the Arabeyes
repository.
These fonts don't need to be forgotten they need to be highlighted!!!

yours
Arafat