The distro project: Linux Arabization Standards

Salaam, every one
Due to some pressing circumstances (well power failure) I was late in
responding to the amazing activities going in Arabeyes nowadays.
I would like your help in what Munzir and I are labeling 'Linux
Arabization Standards', a framework for the arabization process for
applications and distros.
For the current status of the las (well, linux arabization standards) go
to (or is it goto?) http://www.uofk.edu/k/las/index.html
There are many ideas that should be thought of more specifically

1. The following hierarchy is thought of for the web pages:
Linux Arabization Standards (static)                     Arabic How-To
     |                           |                             |
   Apps (changing frequently)    |                             |
     |                           |                             |
     |                           |                             |
-----------------------------------------------------------    |
|                         |                     |              |
|<------------------------|<--------------------|<--------------
|                         |                     |
RedHat page           Mandrake page             Debian page      ..etc

2. Do you recommend the name 'Linux Arabization Standards' or another
variation?

3. The current classification is for applications and distros. Should we
make a third layer for application groups like KDE, GNOME? For example
delegating certifying GNOME applications to the GNOME I18N instead of
compiling a list that includes every GNOME app?

4. Who are the arbitrators/judges on certification? The community? The
distro project maintainers? The core team?

5. Is there any special treatment for Arabic-oriented distros with
respect to certification, like Haydar Linux, Arabbix (btw,
congratulations to Arabbix, but that merits a seperate e-mail:)?

6. I would like your suggestions about the current silver/gold/platinum
levels of certification in the document.

--
Muhammad Abdulmuneim Alkarouri
Teaching Assistant