Re: I will be out of service ;)

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:10:12AM +0000, Munzir wrote:
> Salam,
> I am happy to hear you are going to "visit our beloved country and cry
> it", though we will miss your valuable help. I hope you will find time
> to response though doubt it. Happy journey, take care of military
> service issues, and take a great deal of money with you ;)

Well, I hope I will find a way to get online (not sure what the state of
ISP's there is like.. but I have a notebook with me). As fas the other
'official' stuff, it is part of the adventure isn't it ;) "Will you make
it out again?" is the name of the game ;)

Anyhow, my flight is in a few hours so I will try to keep up from there.

Regards