I will be out of service ;)

Salam,

This is just to inform all involved that I will be leaving for Sudan
(from Dubai) for a business trip that could extend to anything from 2
weeks to 2 months (if not more) this coming Tuesday (Sep. 9, 2003).

What this means is that I will be unable to respond to emails as
frequently as I have been in the past (and you thought it was already
slow) ;) It also means that I will be doing little to no work on
anything Arabeyes related (aside from the occasional email).

Until further notice.

Regards