New Quranic glyphs

Mr. Mohammed Yousif, this subject had been touched on before without
resolution.  You had recently posted about your addition of needed
Quranic glyphs to one of KACST's fonts.

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/August/msg00004.html

Here are a couple of questions.

 1. Did KACST reply with feedback to your additions ?  If you are not
    being answered, could someone in contact with KACST push the issue
    on our behalf or bring attention about this topic to them ?

 2. Could you make screenshots or generate .png of all the new Quranic
    glyphs (just the glyphs standalone and not in context) ?

 3. The new Quranic glyphs, are they of general need and requirement ?
    In other words, they are not specific to the Quran application you
    are working on.
    a. If those glyphs are of general nature and will indeed be required
       by others, then we need to propose them to unicode for immediate
       inclusion.

      http://www.unicode.org/pending/proposals.html

    NOTE: although it was noted that someone else might do this
          (namely diwan) via this thread,

      http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/April/msg00052.html

          but since diwan was not interested in cooperating and/or
          divulging details, I say we continue with the work that's
          by done by M.Yousif (and others) sooner rather than later
          to get those glyphs included.

Comments/Remarks ?