Bugs in Arabbix0.8 (with 1.0splash) during and after installation to HARDDISK

Assalamu aleikum,

First i have to thank you for your wonderful arabbix !
I know of course that morphix itself  is still beta and that arabbix is
still not 1.0 and you might appreciate all kinds of support...
Therefore I would like to report 2 errors regarding HD-Installation :

1) some harddisks  are not  well supported (IBM AT-BUS 8 GB) . After
Installation fschk runs repeatedly into numerous errors... LBA problems
?

2) after successful installation  on Maxtor 4GB HD : endless reboots
after loading gdm...
Solution (postinstall) : change wrong default runlevel in /etc/inittab
from 2 to 3 ... And to be serious : S99gdm and S99xsesion have to be
removed anyway from runlevel 2 (multiuser, no X!) ... Please  check all
runlevel scripts (links) in  /etc/rc1.d/ ... /etc/rc6.d/
I did it manually using the Live-CD to boot, then mount the HD, then
using a root shell to make the modifications to the HD-Installation.

As we will be using this distro seriously I will keep you up to date
with problem reports and sometimes with solutions.

Warmest regards

Chafik Moalem
Vorstand, COO
AIXPLAIN AG       Email: c dot moalem at aixplain dot de
Monheimsallee 22  Fon:  +49 (0) 241-189 27 17
52062 Aachen      Fax:  +49 (0) 241-189 27 10
http://www.aixplain.de