Re: ACE - candidates ?

Salam all,
Sorry for not being... [trimmed because of many
execuses :)]

I have two people to elect:
- Anmar Oueja
- Ahmad AlRasheedan

Let me start with Ahmad.

This gentle man is what I may call a (second) machine
(as this have been used about Mohd Gamal before :)
Though he's working alone, but you can see the amount
of progress and effort he brought to our wordlist,
which is one thing that impressed so many people (at
least most of who I know here in Kuwait).
Other than this, I've always tracked the amount of
active updates (hourly and daily) he did to the CVS
system to keep it upto-date. As well as keeping
everyone aware of what's really going on and where it
all is heading.

Now, moving to Anmar, hmmm.. what did he do? hehe...
Well, I can say in no time, this guy created what our
friend Mustafa called and Nadim adjusted and
copyrighted: "Arabbix - Arabeyes' Weapon of Mass
Switching(tm)" (I added the Trade Mark.. :).
It's really is a _peaceful weapon_ created by a
hardworking man in relatively a short time.
Again, no body saw it and wasn't really impressed of
the job done.

Ofcourse, this is just what _I know_ and sure there's
a lot that's happeneing behind the scenes and the high
level of commitment shown by these two soldiers of
Arabeyes is really wonderful.

I hope we (myself first) can learn to be more like
this and even better to serve one noble aim of human's
life, that is helping in the knowledge spread and
making sure it's "free as in freedom".

Finally, i just have to say that everyone is doing a
really great job. After all, this is a voluntary job
that wouldn't attract much people wouldn't they have
the real motivation to do so.

- Ossama