ACE - candidates ?

We're in the process of selecting an ACE for Q4 (Oct - Dec) 2003.
Could those interested in nominating someone, list people and why
they think they ought to be selected.  We're looking to select
someone that has made a TRUE difference and has propelled the cause
forward - someone that has shown potential and has inspired others
into action (a leader, a constant force of forward momentum).

The person does NOT need to be an Arabeyes member (and/or be affiliated
with it) - this is a means to thank someone and to bring attention
to our collective efforts and cause.

For past ACEs, you can peek into,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/ace.php