Re: ACE - candidates ?

Wow! Ossama is reading my mind loudly but in a more professional way! These
are the same two people jumped instantly to my mind. They both did a great
job. I can't vote for one over the other. their dedication and commitment is
second to none. What about making an exeption and interview both of them this
month? Ossama himself worth it. But let's delay this to the next month.

On Saturday 18 October 2003 10:14 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> I have two people to elect:
> - Anmar Oueja
> - Ahmad AlRasheedan
>
> Let me start with Ahmad.
>
> This gentle man is what I may call a (second) machine
> (as this have been used about Mohd Gamal before :)
> Though he's working alone, but you can see the amount
> of progress and effort he brought to our wordlist,
> which is one thing that impressed so many people (at
> least most of who I know here in Kuwait).
> Other than this, I've always tracked the amount of
> active updates (hourly and daily) he did to the CVS
> system to keep it upto-date. As well as keeping
> everyone aware of what's really going on and where it
> all is heading.
>
> Now, moving to Anmar, hmmm.. what did he do? hehe...
> Well, I can say in no time, this guy created what our
> friend Mustafa called and Nadim adjusted and
> copyrighted: "Arabbix - Arabeyes' Weapon of Mass
> Switching(tm)" (I added the Trade Mark.. :).
> It's really is a _peaceful weapon_ created by a
> hardworking man in relatively a short time.
> Again, no body saw it and wasn't really impressed of
> the job done.
>
> Ofcourse, this is just what _I know_ and sure there's
> a lot that's happeneing behind the scenes and the high
> level of commitment shown by these two soldiers of
> Arabeyes is really wonderful.
>
> I hope we (myself first) can learn to be more like
> this and even better to serve one noble aim of human's
> life, that is helping in the knowledge spread and
> making sure it's "free as in freedom".
>
> Finally, i just have to say that everyone is doing a
> really great job. After all, this is a voluntary job
> that wouldn't attract much people wouldn't they have
> the real motivation to do so.
- --
First law of thermodynamics: "You can't get any more energy out of a system
than you put into it."
_/    \ /   _\ unzir    _/ aha	PGP Key available

Telecommunications Engineer
Mandrake Club member
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC