Re: My fast experience with Arabbix 0.8

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:

> * The dialup configurator: Did a great job, But i think it's not that
> easy.  And after I've configured it, I couldn't connect to the net as I
> didn't find a dialer in the menus! "Thank god I'm using Debian and I know
> about pon and poff"

I wasn't able to get it to work (but then again I've never worked with
dialups and linux).  Could you possibly write-up a simple procedure for
us to include in future releases and/or investigate into whether there
are better more user friendly processes/applications to accomplish the
same job (ie. a single GUI that is more user intuitive to enable the modem
and initiate a call).

Thanks a million.