Re: Linux Seminar in Egypt

--- Mostafa Hussein <mostafa at linux-egypt dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

[snip]

> Yes, there are more events and in a university :)
> http://www.linux-egypt.org/showthread.php?threadid=2179

Wonderful - great first step and it sounds like lots of others are coming
down the pipe too.  We should also start planning for INFOS 2004 (Mar 6 -
Mar 8, 2004) - "its never too early to plan".

> Here is how egyptians get their distro's.
> http://www.linux-egypt.org/article/49
> The Lo3'at el 3asr shop, is the one that has Arabbix.
> But the page is yet to be updated.

I didn't see a mention of that shop's name - but in general if you could
get us in contact with shops/magazines/etc that would take arabbix and
mass produce it for free, we'd be more than happy to work with them (again,
if you want to proxy that dialog, feel free).  Whatever would benefit the
end user, we're all for.

> And we are waiting for the Gitex report, actually we are also waiting
> to hear about Gitex and arabeyes in major computer magazines :)

Let's wait and see what Mr. Elzubeir has to say - I'm not aware of any
magazine articles, but you never know :-)

> Mostafa `whirlpool' Hussein

:-) Salam all.