Arabbix - now what

Anmar, I think we need to continue on Arabbix but not with the previous
zest, furver and lack of sleep (but continue in earnest nonetheless).
I think the following are needed urgently,

 1. A logo for the Arabbix project.  To announce this project to the various
    sites out there (like distrowatch.com, linuxiso.org, others?) requires
    Arabbix to have an associated image.  Look into this and try to come-up
    with something - be creative and surf the web to get ideas as well as
    solicit help (it needs to look REALLY good :-) - anyone care to help ?

 2. We need your files uploaded to CVS along with some instructions on what
    one is required to do to create and/or improve on arabbix.  We need to
    go through your steps and see how best to work in a cooperative manner
    so that all the various bugs get fixed (I'll send out my report on 0.8
    later).

 3. Do please populate your bug_list (as listed on the Arabbix project page)
    and bugzilla with the various known issues/bugs at our earliest.

 4. We need to complete the FAQ as potential new users will be looking for
    assistance with issues (for instance enabling and using the dialup).