Re: OpenOffice on Arabbix problems

Here is what I did :

1. I installed openoffice 1rc1
2. Then openoffice-ar package
3. Then I change the locale language ( I think $LANG) to ar

Note:
1 - Remember to check the settings in Openoffice (Tools->Options->Language
Settings->Languages) Change the locale setting and enable CTL support

2- I don't think you can change the GUI in openoffice1.1 to arabic ,
I think you need to install openoffice1.0rc1 because I didn't find any
arabic package for openoffice 1.1 (I AM NOT SURE)

3. http://packages.debian.org/unstable/editors/openoffice.org-l10n-ar.html

BTW: Nice emial Ossama :)