Re: OpenOffice on Arabbix problems

Ossama:

I am not sure how to create a localized build yet. OpenOffice Arabic files are part of a debian package that is seperate from the openoffice binary files. The package if full of .res (resouce) type files that are in binary mode.

I will look into that once Arabbix 1.0 is out.

Anmar

Ossama Khayat wrote:
It would be great if you can send me more information
also, on how to create a localized build. This way, I
can try my hands on doing the Windows version and make
both available for users from the official OOo pages.

thanks,
Ossama

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:

Hey Ahmad:

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me why
did you use IN_UTF-8 locale instaed of SA_UTF or any other... the funny
thing is that OpenOffice 1.1 arabic interface only shows arabbic
interface when the IN_UTF-8 locale is chosen.