Re: New Arabeyes background

Man, why .bmp!!!!
I mean, the preview at least should be in png/jpg/gif.
Also, it's obvious that Ahlan Wa Sahlan would need a
Heh هـ in the Sahlan.
Also, Khayarat should have an open Teh ت, and Ed'ghat
should end with a _Tah (ط) and not T.

Just a note.

Ossama

http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/graphics/lilo_boot_screen_2.bmp