Feedback, distro, and other issues

Salaam,
I am a little sick now, so sorry if I put all subjects in one basket.
Here we go:
- The distro project: we are still trying to compile a good page with
the linux arabization. Current ideas are to certify applications with
colors (red,orange,yellow,green,blue). You can have a look at the
current document at http://www.geocities.com/karouri/las (Sorry Munzir,
I haven't updated the document with your suggestions yet, so don't
bother). After some days (I can't say when, but when I feel better) I
will update it with some points and with a better version including more
explanation for distro certification.
- The distro project (2): Munzir is following with Mandrake Linux as you
have been observing. We hope to relate the job with the standards when
they come out. I am unable to work a lot on Red Hat for various personal
engagements now.
- The distro project (3): In order to give room for more participation
of the community (==myself less participating), a todo list will be
setup.
- I am piggybacking here a formal request for a CVS account, as it seems
that our versions of the distro docs will benefit from residing in the
site, they are almost ready for a version 0.35 (may be?)
- As I am downloading Arabbix 0.4 from sourceforge now, I hear Nadim
asking about the ISO release for 0.4. If the one in sf is beta (it seems
it is), please indicate so clearly. I will test it, though.
- Nadim: I have just heard of shape_arabic.pl I would definitely love to
toy with it a little, as a learning tool for Arabic shaping issues(perl
I already know, at least enough to translate programs I need into
python;). I wasn't able to use it, so I would spare a little
explanation. What is the system setup sufficient to use it correctly?
- Please Anmar, for such an urgent call for documentation (four days
period), let the iso out asap.

I am sure I missed many things and perhaps spoilt some others, but here
it goes..

karouri

--
Muhammad Abdulmuneim Alkarouri