Re: OpenOffice.org 1.1 released

The best news since bread was invented (before its getting sliced:)
Mabrook Ossama and OOo people.
More people should definitely come to the support of OOo Arabic.

<snips>
On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 20:08, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
> Today, OOo 1.1 final has been released.

> Anmar, we hope this can be included in the coming
> second BETA or Arabbix or maybe release 1.0
I second this. OO 1.1  is so much better than 1.0 wrt Arabic that we
can't afford to use the old one.

--
Muhammad Abdulmuneim Alkarouri
Teaching Assistant