Re: [Saudi Linux] Prayer time

http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/categories.php?func=gd_show_app&gd_app_id=17

> Hope you guys add this to the lib as well.. I believe it is a very good
> addition.

This is slightly different from what is being developed as its a GUI
which accesses the internet for its values.  What if someone installs
Arabbix and they are behind a dialup (or for some reason refuse to
connect to the 'net :-) ?  Having a self-contained prayertime generator
is what is being sought; having this 'Desklet' (which looks and feels
really nice btw) is something for the GUI guys to consider in terms of
look-n-feel -- it would be a nice addition in any regard.