Re: Arabbix featured in Linux Magazin 12/2003

--- Frank Ruell <stoerte at dreamwarrior dot net> wrote:
> just wanted to let you know that your arrabic live GNU/Linux CD
> Arabbix is featured on the current issue of the german Linux Magazin[1]
> (a 1/4 page).

Thank you Frank for letting us know - its always great to see our
project's work mentioned and critiqued.

> They write that it includes the GNOME Desktop Enviroment, localised
> Versions of Openoffice and Mozilla as well as some not yet localised
> applications like gimp or xine and a lot of arrabic fonts. And that it
> should be shared on the IT fair Gitex in Dubai.
> There's also a screenshot of GNOME2 with the Ximian Industrial Theme
> showing the GNOME menu and Abiword with arabic letters.
>
> Have no scanner available, if I get near one I send you a scan.

That would be great if you could us a scanned copy.  We're aware of
one other magazine that did a feature on Arabbix (Samy where is that
promised scan ??) and so it would be a great boost to archive all
those articles.

Thanks again.