Arabbix featured in Linux Magazin 12/2003

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that your arrabic live GNU/Linux CD
Arabbix is featured on the current issue of the german Linux Magazin[1]
(a 1/4 page).

They write that it includes the GNOME Desktop Enviroment, localised
Versions of Openoffice and Mozilla as well as some not yet localised
applications like gimp or xine and a lot of arrabic fonts. And that it
should be shared on the IT fair Gitex in Dubai.
There's also a screenshot of GNOME2 with the Ximian Industrial Theme
showing the GNOME menu and Abiword with arabic letters.

Have no scanner available, if I get near one I send you a scan.

salam,
Frank

--
[1] http://www.linux-magazin.de