Re: RH Linux became to an end!!

--- Yaser Al-Jarbou <jarbouym at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I wonder why arabeyes.org can't build their own
> distribution of linux since they have done a great job
> in arabizaion.
>
> people of arabeye.org, I think you have start thinking
> about that.

I would go along with such an idea simply as an educational
matter (to learn from the process and to be more in tune with
the various issues there-in), but reality will dictate (and I
agree with Maher) that we'll have plenty of cheerleaders, but
not enough really committed people that are willing to do the
actual work.  Look at our current state with KDE and Gnome
translation to see what I mean (we have hundreds of people on
the 'doc' mailing-list but only 1-2 people doing any actual
work) - solve that problem and the sky is the limit :-)

BTW: we do already have something similar, its called Arabbix :-)

       http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Arabbix