Re: [Saudi Linux] RH Linux became to an end!!

Why making another distro? you have any flavour you need out there, if
it is about the arabization the platforms for supporting arabic language
are also present in the big distros like RH aka fedora, SuSE or
Mandrake, so the question would be :"why reinventing the wheel?" we have
very limited time and we need to put it wisely, our servers run with
money which we have to pay and we are not so much ppl, compiling a
kernel alone won't do it. And if you want a fully Arabic Linux try
Arabbix, very sweet CD btw.

This question is like why the Arabs don't have a car, what about
inventing a new hybrid motor and selling it to Mercedes instead of
making a new diesel? concedering that making a whole platform needs 10
years of research and dedication, but the end will be something
outdated, investing 10 years and being in the heart of the development
would be far wiser. Same thing goes for linux, being in the heart by
making technologies like katoob or Akka or patches or a Live CD fully in
Arabic is far more interesting then compiling a kernel IMHO.

yours
Arafat