Screenshots for the Art.Arabeyes.org site

Salam,
I've been collecting some screen shots, backgrounds
and logos from here and there to put them in the Art
site (http://art.arabeyes.org/).
It would be really nice if you can provide me with any
of these things related to any of our projects either
as links or to this email: ossamak at nht dot com dot kw as it
has more space.
Currently, I'm testing the site, and there is a lot
that has to be done, but trying to at least launch the
basic site, then work on improving it.
I couldn't use any of the Gallery packages (e.g.
gallery.sf.net) because of lack of NetPBM and
ImageMagik packages. So, I managed this with some
basic PHP script (with my little knowledge and some
help from Google) to read and generate the list of
pictures.

Finally, you can have a look at the test site in
http://art.arabeyes.org/art/.
Any suggestion and/or help would be much appreciated.

regards,
Ossama Khayat