[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help needed to fin any LGPL compatible hijri algorithms
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Help needed to fin any LGPL compatible hijri algorithms
- From: Arafat Mohamed <amohamed at lallygag dot net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:24:38 -0500
- Cc: general at arabeyes dot org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT; en; Stable) Gecko/20020911 Beonex/0.8.1-stable
I'm actually using the ICU class for a project. License is definitely
gpl compatible. Just had some issues with it's accuracy.
As always, YMMV.
Carlos Moro wrote:
On Yaum al-Sabt 15 Thu al-Qi`dah 1423 19:56, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
Well check this out:
Although some say that ICU is heavy waight .. maybe it could be of use..
It's Licence is :
I am not sure how compatable it is with anything .. but here is my shoot..
Thanks a lot Isam. Yes, the license is gpl compatible.
Developer mailing list
Developer at arabeyes dot org