Re: Arabic Mandrake Cooker ?

On Sunday 21 December 2003 10:23, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 07:56:57AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Yes, but *cough* (via Elzubair) no one wants to update it :(
>
> Oh don't blame me now ;) I updated it the last time. Now that Youcef has
> run out of excuses (doing his doctorate.. that's no better than the dog
> ate my homework!), he's in charge now. Blame him ;)

Actually, I am not blaming you but I used to be afraid of the dog at the
backyard of Youcef's house and I had to speak to you instead ;)

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA