Re: I can't use the wiki

On Sunday 21 December 2003 09:23, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 08:08:03AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > When I clicked on the subscribe icon on the wiki page, I got
> >
> > This wiki is not enabled for mail processing.
> >  Contact the owner of the wiki, who can either enable email, or remove
> > the "Subscribe" icon.
> >
> > I can't find my way but may be because I was in a haste.
>
> I don't have the mail subscription option enabled (mainly cause I'm not
> sure what it does yet). However, the way to create an account (or
> 'profile' as it calls it) is to click on the 'UserPreferences' link
> (http://wiki.arabeyes.org/UserPreferences) and fill out your info. Then
> click on 'Create Profile'.
>
> Regards

The funny thing is this message in the UserPreferences link:
If you are creating a new profile then please ignore the first entry.
I know I have a pair of glasses but I did my best to see where is this first
entry that I have to ignore to no avail :(

Anyway, I have created a profile and hope to use it one day ;)

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA