Re: I can't use the wiki

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 08:08:03AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> When I clicked on the subscribe icon on the wiki page, I got
>
> This wiki is not enabled for mail processing.
>  Contact the owner of the wiki, who can either enable email, or remove the
> "Subscribe" icon.
>
> I can't find my way but may be because I was in a haste.

I don't have the mail subscription option enabled (mainly cause I'm not
sure what it does yet). However, the way to create an account (or
'profile' as it calls it) is to click on the 'UserPreferences' link
(http://wiki.arabeyes.org/UserPreferences) and fill out your info. Then
click on 'Create Profile'.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |