Re: RTL lists are indented *outside* the page and horizontal scroll bar appears

Salam,

From: Ahmad Al-Twaijry
Subject: Re: RTL lists are indented *outside* the page and horizontal scroll bar appears
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:45:40 +0300

BTW Nadim

I think you (as an Arabeyes core) must open topic about the problem "Why only few people work ?!!"

We must talk about this at less to make a list of the reasons

This is a recurrent problem. We have tried to address it in many ways in the past. For instance, we thought the new translators were somehow 'scared' by everything they had to learn to start working effectively. So the Translator Guide was written to guide them in their learning path. This solution seems not to have worked really...

If you have opinions make proposals, they are welcome ;)

Youcef.

Dialoguez en direct et gratuitement avec vos amis sur http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 MSN Messenger !