Working with Arabic...

Hi and all of my regards to all the participants of this mailing list,

I’m new in an organization and I have to prepare an Linux environment for my work.

In my organization there is X-Win installed but it doesn’t support Arabic, it doesn’t have the fonts.

I need your help with the steps that I have to do in order to built such an environment.

Do I have to install an Arabic version of Linux from the beginning! Or just X-Win that support Arabic!

Do some software solutions like Akka OR fribidi, katoob and etc.. can do the job!

From where to start, please I need your help.

Muhammad.