Re: normalize a teh-marbuta to a heh

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 14:57, Sara Mraish wrote:
> Hi Walid,
> thanks!
>
> Do you happen to know if we can Normalize when we input teh-marbuta and get
> the output as a heh.
>
> I am going to input words such as jarydaa in Arabic with a teh-marbuta and get
> the output as a  jaryda with heh.
>
> I am not sure if we can do that in Arbic--I always  try to write the
> teh-marbuta whenever I have a femminine word.
>
> Can I normalize the teh-marbuta to a heh? and How?
I myself don't write Arabic that much yet :(, and I do not know what r u
trying to do?! if you are writing a lay-out manager where you parse an
input, and write to some sort of buffer how the output looks like, I do
not see why not that is not possible?!

now saying so I do not know what rules govern this in Arabic writing,
nor what r u trying to?, if its development related, I might suggest you
email that to the arabeyes dev list instead of the general one

Sorry

Walid