Re: normalize a teh-marbuta to a heh

Hi Walid,
thanks!

Do you happen to know if we can Normalize when we input teh-marbuta and get
the output as a heh.

I am going to input words such as jarydaa in Arabic with a teh-marbuta and get
the output as a  jaryda with heh.

I am not sure if we can do that in Arbic--I always  try to write the
teh-marbuta whenever I have a femminine word.

Can I normalize the teh-marbuta to a heh? and How?

Thanks,
Sara